Total Care Animal Hospital is committed to the health and safety of our community. Our staff, clients and their pets is our foremost concern. In an attempt to do our part to keep our families, pets and staff safe during this, we have adopted a few temporary policies:
- Cleanliness has always been important to us. We will continue to disinfect all reception and treatment areas after each visit. Increased frequent hand washing and cleaning doors and equipment will be followed.
- In order to improve social distancing, we ask that only one family member bring their in for their appointment. If you have children or would like to stay in the car or outside, we are happy to offer curbside service and take your pet in while you wait.
- Please call first for routine issues. We may be able to address them on the phone or by email.
- Please call us for any food or medication refills. Most can be filled online through our online pharmacy and shipped directly to your door. Visit our online pharmacy here.
- We may take patients to the treatment area during exams to enhance social distancing recommendations.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we all navigate through this together. Thank you for your continued support, we will always be here for you and your pets.
Your Veterinary Team at Total Care Animal Hospital